RecIt™ is a software for recording telephone conversations of SIP and MGCP(IP) subscribers and the conversations made over SIP-trunks of PBX.
- Recording of conversations to the computer hard disk in the WAV, MP3, GSM formats.
- Storage of date, time and of the duration of the recorded conversation.
- Determining the number for incoming calls.
- Compression of audio data by one of the standard algorithms.
One hour of recorded conversation takes from 27 Mb to 2 Mb, depending on the performance of the computer and desired record quality.
- Ability to listen to the selected call in realtime.
- Automatic deletion of records after a specified period of time of the deadline.
- Integration with CSTA-server of "Carmona Contact Center" product to get
more information about the call when you connect to the PBX (internal subscriber number, CallerID, etc.) (depends of PBX model).
- Playing recordings on any computer equipped with a sound card.
- Playing records on any computer in the local area of the network.
- Filtering and search for records by channel number, phone number, date of call, duration of conversation, etc.
The RecIt™ software consists of three components:
The ReсItSvc service is the Windows service used for recording of conversations.
The ReсIt application should be used to configure and test.
The Records Browser application is a component that provides database viewing and listening to the recorded files.